While there are many schools located throughout Louisiana, we have decided to cover the top four that are offering cna classes in New Orleans. Brightwood College. About Brightwood College.
Phlebotomy Technician Admissions. … To enroll in the phlebotomy curriculum, a student must meet the college's general requirements and these additional following criteria: Provide evidence of a high school diploma or equivalent; … New Orleans, LA 70119
Phlebotomy Training in Louisiana … New Orleans – $31,267; Baton Rouge – $26,982; Shreveport – $28,556; Lafayette – $25,945; Lake Charles – $28,240; … How Much Do Phlebotomy Schools Near Me Cost? Your phlebotomy training cost can vary widely. S.
Phlebotomy Schools In New Orleans Training for phlebotomy in Phlebotomy schools in New Orleans is becoming popular nowadays. This is because of the constant need for medical patient care. Phlebotomy Training New Orleans | Phlebotomy Training Locator
Phlebotomy Schools in Kenner, Louisiana. There are two schools conveniently located near Kenner, LA offering phlebotomy programs. In 2010, … Phlebotomy Schools in New Orleans, Louisiana. Phlebotomy Schools in Baton Rouge, …
Lenora School Of Phlebotomy at 60529 N Ridgewood Dr, Slidell, LA 70460. … Find Local Businesses in New Orleans Lenora School Of Phlebotomy Address … 2010 and was last updated on Nov 14, 2013. In Slidell there are 2 other Business Schools. An overview can be found here. Posted on July 04, …
New Orleans Phlebotomy Certification. … new Orleans and medical technologist for Southern Baptist Hospital in Alexandria … Phlebotomy Schools. Find a School in: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia;
Phlebotomy Certification Program at Delgado Community College, … The Delgado Community College, New Orleans, LA Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. … Recommended Phlebotomy Schools : Matching School Ads.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...