637 Phlebotomy Jobs available in Los Angeles, CA on Indeed.com. one search. all jobs.
Reviews on Phlebotomy schools in Los Angeles, CA, United States – AUMT Institute – The Phlebotomy School, L.A. Vocational Institute, Angeles College for Healthcare Education, Regan Career Institute, Downey Adult School, Walter Jay MD Institute,…
Registrartions now open for the weekend phlebotomy Spring session scheduled to start in April 2, 2016. Graduates will be eligible to sit for the CPT1 certification at completion of the program.
Find 203 listings related to Phlebotomy Training in Los Angeles on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Phlebotomy Training locations in Los Angeles, CA.
A list of 34 California phlebotomy training programs. Each school is presented with a brief description.
Looking to find some of the best phlebotomy schools in Los Angeles? Phlebotomy training programs are numerous and can be difficult to choose from.
Phlebotomy Certificates in Los Angeles with Program Overviews. Located within 10 miles of downtown Los Angeles, two schools offer training in phlebotomy.
Los Angeles has more accredited phlebotomy training programs than any other county in California. Great news if you live there! However, this means that sorting the good schools from the bad ones takes more effort.
Find 9252 listings related to School Of Phlebotomy in Los Angeles on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for School Of Phlebotomy locations in Los Angeles, CA.
Looking for the best Phlebotomy Training in Los Angeles (CA)? Find convenient and flexible Phlebotomy Certification right now!
Updated: 3-8-16 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS PROGRAMS AND COURSES CDPH, Laboratory Field Services LFSpersonnel@cdph.ca.gov … LOS ANGELES ORT COLLEGE 6435 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles 90048 323-966-5444 x305 firstname.lastname@example.org or www. laort.edu F
LA Vocational Institute is student focused, Our staff is dedicated to helping our students receive the best possible training so our students may succeed in highly rewarding careers.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...