Phlebotomy Technician Program (180 hours/$575) Phlebotomy is the practice of obtaining blood for testing purposes. This program is an in-depth study of phlebotomy and the related skills required by the phlebotomist to function in the healthcare setting.
Welcome [Student Login / Register] 0 Cart items Toggle navigation. Courses; Students; About Us
The Arizona College medical assistant with phlebotomy program gives students hands-on training. Learn about medical assistant phlebotomy certification here!
The Phlebotomy Technician Training & Certification program at Ace Computer Training Center is designed to prepare you for employment in a growing occupation in New York & Manhattan regions
The phlebotomy training course is 185 hours in length, divided into 48 hours of lecture and student lab training and 137 hours of clinical experience.
Overview. Phlebotomy technicians serve an integral role as members of the health care team. Phlebotomy is an entry level position in healthcare.
Course Description. This course is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to function effectively and safely as a phlebotomist.
Looking for STL based phlebotomy training? St. Louis School of Phlebotomy offers a 6-week program that will teach you phlebotomy and certify you to work nationally as a Certified Phlebotomy Technician. Learn more here!
Phlebotomy Course. Phlebotomy and it’s role in healthcare Anatomy and Physiology of the circulatory system Safety precautions OSHA rules and bloodborne pathogens
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...