Miami Dade College, Phlebotomy program in Miami, Florida … Program Description : The Phlebotomy Program prepares students to draw blood by venipuncture and capillary puncture.
The Phlebotomy Technician is an integral member of the Medical Laboratory Team. More than 100,380 phlebotomists are employed nationwide in a variety of settings including hospitals, physician offices, diagnostic laboratories and other ambulatory healthcare venues.
Lone Star College was founded in 1973 and offers Associate Degrees, Workforce Certificates and Transfer Credits.
The Phlebotomy Technician Technical Certificate requires 9 college level credits. Some courses have prerequisites and co-requisites. See JSCC Academic Catalog and Student Handbook for further information.
Phlebotomy is the practice of drawing blood from patients and taking the blood specimens to the laboratory to prepare for testing. As a phlebotomy technician you are an important member of the clinical laboratory team.
Phlebotomy. Phlebotomists are people trained to draw blood from a patient for clinical or medical testing, transfusions, donations, or research.
Phlebotomy Welcome. A Phlebotomist is a specialized member of the health care team who is trained to collect, transport and process blood specimens for analysis.
Welcome to Red Rocks Community College, an accredited two-year college with guaranteed transfer programs to Colorado four-year institutions, located near Denver with campuses in Lakewood and Arvada. Whether you are earning a degree, brushing up on career skills, or seeking life-long learning …
Green River phlebotomy students graduate in a single quarter with confidence because they learn the necessary skills in an intense, face-paced clinical setting.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...